by specialization coach, consulting psychologist, program coach. Graduated from the University of Practical Psychology in Moscow
psychological practice for more than 6 years. The author of his own developed programs on the topics of personal growth. The creator of the online psychology studio Zhamal Shonatayeva
corrective assistance was provided to more than 3,000 Russian-speaking people from all over the world, +1,500 hours of individual consultations were conducted
Ualikhanov University has a psychological counseling office. Here you can get professional psychological and consultative assistance from a specialist psychologist.
What kind of request can I ask for help?
- Low self-esteem
- Rejection of yourself (for example, your personal qualities or your body)
- Strong self-criticism
- Resentments, fears, excessive control, misunderstanding in relationships with parents
- Conflicts, difficulties in relationships with classmates, colleagues, in society
- Fear of exams
- Stress and depression during the period of adaptation to student life
- Difficulties in realizing their goals, plans, and basic life tasks
- Life crises (misunderstanding of what is happening, where to move on, loss of the meaning of life)
- The consequences of the violence experienced (psychological, physical or sexual)
- Tense state, increased anxiety
- Depressed, depressed state, apathy
- Dependence on other people's assessments, opinions, feelings
- Emotional problems (misunderstanding of one's feelings, difficulties in expressing emotions, inability to control one's feelings, frequent emotional outbursts)
- Dissatisfaction with life and the experience of meaninglessness
- Feeling of loneliness
- The feeling that life passes, but nothing changes in it
- Feelings of guilt and shame
- Inability to tell people "no"
How do I sign up?
If you want to sign up for a personal consultation, then write about it to WhatsApp +77076932435 Zhamal ShonatayevaYou can sign up or ask a question absolutely anonymouslyAdmission to the consultation is conducted in the main building of the University, 6th floor, 602 office.