Educational program code
Language of instruction
Objectives of the educational program
- Training of social educators and teachers of self-knowledge, tutors of inclusive education capable of providing socio-pedagogical and psychological assistance and support for children with special needs (cognitive, intellectual, physiological, behavioral), education of moral, civic-patriotic, emotional-volitional and empathic qualities aimed at forming universal and professional competencies of social educators and tutors of inclusive education.
- Academic writing
- Information and Communication Technologies (in English)
- Special Pedagogy
- History of social pedagogy and self-knowledge
- Social Pedagogy and Psychology
- Technologies of socio-pedagogical work
- Design in socio-pedagogical work
- Education management and digitalization
- Physical Culture
- Undergraduate practice
- Inclusive education
- Correctional Pedagogy and Psychology
- Criteria-based assessment technologies
- Kazakh/Russian language
- Modern history of Kazakhstan
- Physiology of the development of schoolchildren
- Educational practice
- Socio-pedagogical work with the family
- Self-Knowledge Teaching Methodology
- Introduction to the teaching profession
- Political science
- Theory and methodology of educational work
- Continuous teaching practice
- Foreign language
- Shokan studies
- Trainings in the course "Self-Knowledge"
- Practical psychology in the work of a social pedagogue
- Psychological and pedagogical workshop in the activities of a social teacher
- Professional competence of a social educator and tutor of inclusive education
- Inclusive competence of the social educator
- Mediation in socio-pedagogical work
- Socio-psychological counseling
- Organization of children's public associations
- Leadership workshop
- Psychological and pedagogical diagnostics of children with special educational needs
- Accompanying the family in the context of inclusive education
- The specifics of the work of a tutor in the system of inclusive education
- Socialization in an inclusive educational space
- Family education in an inclusive environment
- Social education in an inclusive environment
- Theory and methodology of tutoring in an inclusive environment
- Psychological and pedagogical diagnostics of an inclusive environment
- Leadership and youth policy
- Legal Pedagogy
- Fundamentals of law and anti-corruption culture
- Technologies of psychological and pedagogical counseling in the activities of a teacher of self--knowledge
- Innovative technologies in teaching self-knowledge
- Legal basis for ecology and life safety
- Shokan studies
- Ecology and sustainable development
- Fundamentals of Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Juvenile Pedagogy
Learning outcomes and competencies
- Explain laws and patterns in the field of social, natural science and economic disciplines, integrate fundamental and methodological knowledge of social pedagogy, self-knowledge and inclusive education, demonstrate a high level of social intelligence, social maturity.
- Demonstrate organizational and communication skills and qualities: integrity, openness, goodwill, tact, empathy.
- Carry out diagnostic, design, research activities in the field of social pedagogy and inclusive education using modern methods and techniques.
- To carry out practical and applied work to provide social assistance to children and vulnerable groups of the population.
- Modify psychological and pedagogical techniques and methods of working with students, pupils with special educational needs, organize teamwork in organizations and centers for rehabilitation and correction, including in the psychological and pedagogical council.
- Use information and communication technologies in professional activities and operate with modern innovations in the education system.
- Apply the main international and domestic regulatory documents in the professional activities of a social pedagogue and tutor of inclusive education.
Other educational programs