Educational program code
Language of instruction
Objectives of the educational program
- Formation of students ' fundamental psychological knowledge in the field of practical psychology, for psychological support of organizations and personnel, taking into account modern management and marketing, based on classical and modern theories and concepts, world and Kazakhstan experience.
- Education of a tolerant person on the basis of universal, national and international values, the ability to work in a team, who has leadership qualities, has ethical and legal norms of behavior.
- Ability to apply in practice psychological tools with the use of software in psychological research for education, prevention, diagnosis, consultation and correction of personnel, providing psychological assistance in crisis situations.
- Formation of students ' skills in research, project, and training activities through participation in projects, competitions, seminars, and trainings.
- Academic writing
- Art therapy
- Education management and digitalization
- Inclusive education
- Criterion-based assessment technologies
- Medical Psychology
- Physiology of school development
- Introduction to the teaching profession
- Basics of psychodiagnostics
- Fundamentals of psychological counseling
- Theory and methodology of educational work
- Experimental psychology
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Virtual Psychology
- Gender psychology
- Humanistic psychology
- Psychology of communication
- Cross-cultural psychology
- Media Psychology
- Psychology of motivation
- Fundamentals of Clinical Psychology
- Psychological work in penitentiary and medical institutions
- Positive psychology
- Theory and practice of psychotherapy
- Psychology of stress
- Creative Psychology
Learning outcomes and competencies
- Analyze historical, political, economic, socio-cultural, psychological and pedagogical processes and phenomena and adapt to dynamically changing phenomena and processes in society.
- Demonstrate dialogic and monologue speech in accordance with the level of mastering the state and foreign languages in various situations of socio-cultural, intercultural-communicative, pedagogical and professional communication;
- Apply basic and practice-oriented knowledge in the professional field of psychology. Solve and predict professional tasks from various spheres of human life, psychological specific problems, taking into account the northern region of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Conduct training sessions of various directions, taking into account the specifics of the group, using modern psychotechnics.
- Perform psychoprophylactic, psychodiagnostic, psychocorrective and consultative work based on knowledge of the basic strategies of psychotechnics and techniques. Apply psychological knowledge in the practice of organizing psychological media research
- Organize in practice, at the request of third-party organizations, social and psychological research and activities in line with the goals and objectives set.
- Implement the results of scientific research in the professional activity of a psychologist through teamwork, as well as from the position of autonomy and leadership.
Other educational programs